How to Get To SSLS
The Singapore Synchrotron Light Source is located in the centre of NUS campus. Our address is:
5 Research Link
Latitude: 1°17′44″ N
Longitude: 103°46′30″ E
You can reach us:
If you are coming from Clementi Road:
1. Enter NUS by 2nd entrance into Kent Ridge Crescent. Turn right into Kent Ridge Drive.
2. Pass Guild House and Hon Sui Sen Library on the left. Turn left into Business Link.
3. Drive through FBA Building and enter Carpark 11 towards the left, you will see SSLS - a 2-storey, brownish circular building up the slope.
If you are coming from the AYE:
1. Exit the AYE at Buona Vista. Turn left to South
Buona Vista Road, then take the first right turn
into Kent Ridge Road and immediately turn left
into Prince George’s Park. (The PGP Residences, comprising numerous blocks of light yellow hostel buildings should be on your left).
2. Follow Prince George Park Road for about 500m and enter car park 11 on your right.
3. Drive uphill through carpark 11, turn left at its end, and continue driving uphill until you see SSLS, a circular, brownish building on your right.
1. Alight outside Computer Centre or Central Library, walk through the concourse below the Central Library, around the left side of the café, up an open, broad flight of stairs.
2. Turn right at the landing and walk down slope. The first building you see is SSLS, a 2-storey, brownish circular building.
Visitors may park their vehicles in the WHITE-coloured lots in the car park at the rate of 2 cents per minute. All red-coloured parking lots are strictly reserved for staff holding the appropriate NUS season passes.